Friday, June 15, 2007

Animal Rescue Angel Tattoo now in Dog, Cat, or Both! $1 to DDB


As I figured would happen, I was asked if I could possibly add a cat to the Animal Rescue Tattoo. Which I was happy to do, and I hear Rachael Feliciano, DDB Philadelphia Rep, already got hers done! Even before me!

I went to a tattoo shop in Duncansville, PA and showed it to them in the size I wanted, which is very small. They said they couldn't do it that small, so now I'm trying to figure out if someone else CAN do it that small, or it's just not possible at that size. Since it will be on my wrist, I didn't want it to be very big, so we'll see. I'm still hoping to have it done in time for chain off in Atlanta.


For your viewing and possible licensing pleasure, here is the Animal Rescue Tattoo in Dog, Cat, and Both Dog and Cat. They can be licensed for your own personal tattoo for only $6.99 if you purchase via e-mail, $12.99 by U.S. mail ($1 from every sale goes to DDB), on my art site at this link: http://www.littlegirllooking.com/rescuetattoo.html

No comments: