Sunday, May 07, 2006

People Thrown Out of Restaurants, Whining Dogs, Whining Kids

OK, I just read an article about a family who got thrown out of a Chinese food all you can eat buffet for wasting food. This article made netscape news! Who the hell cares? Well, OK, I guess I did because I went to read the article, haha. But it's funny, because I chained myself to a doghouse the last two years for 33 hours straight, and barely get local news for it. It's a bizarre world we live in...

Speaking of food, now that Rocky isn't living here, he's taking me to restaurants, NICE restaurants! Last night I had the best tiramisu I've ever had. Oprah said it's the best dessert in the world, so I keep trying it different places, and have yet to be impressed. However, LAST night, I had awesome tiramisu, and NOW I get it...ummm. I could definitely eat that every week.

So I told Rocky that I really like him taking me out to fancy restaurants. If ONLY he had a home to go with it. Puts a bit of a damper on the overall enthusiasm. lol.

Both the dogs and my kids whine all the time. What's that about? I bought an EASY button from Staples yesterday, I needed it because we were doing a booth where we weren't wanted, and it was really getting me down...so I thought the EASY button would help. I was right, it did! LOVE that thing...

DDB's up to $5,000 of the $30,000 needed. Chain Off 2006, here we come! Now, we need contestants...get your apps in now before it's too late.

No comments: