Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Watch the DDB song "I Am Unseen"

We rock, if I do say so myself, and of course our supporters rock, which goes without saying!...do me a favor, anyone reading, go watch http://www.dogsdeservebetter.org/iamunseen.html. I hope this will convince you that what we are doing is needed, and convince you to help!

Plans for the event are well underway...we've got the location, and a nearby newspaper just picked up the unofficial 'yes' from the township authorities for us to use the park, and will be doing a story on it for Sunday's paper. We also did an interview on a radio station in Illinois yesterday.

We only have 4-6 prospective contestants. I don't get it, who wouldn't want to win a new car? What's wrong with being bored to death? It's not like they have to jump off a building or anything to get it...just stay chained the longest. It's the boredom that will kill you, nothing else...but go figure.

If you want to be a contestant, you have a great chance of getting in, so now's your opportunity! I wish I had a new car that was totally free...that would be awesome, wouldn't it? Go to the site at http://www.dogsdeservebetter.org and get the contestant form on the left. We will take care of getting you here...food, and water, so it won't cost you anything but some time off work. If you don't work, all the better! You aren't doing anything anyway, so come on down...you're the next contestant on Chain Off 2006.

No comments: