Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wow, People Are Reading My Blogs!

I'm happy to report that there ARE people reading my blog...and as proof, I just found out that someone is claiming that I took her Dogs Deserve Better tax-deductible donation and used it to fund my trip to Cancun! She even printed out my blog pages as her 'proof'!

Now, besides the fact that I'm just blown away by that, and would personally like to assure ANY DDB supporters that I would never do any such thing, I just have to say, WTF?

Apparently, unbeknownst to me, founders of organizations are no longer permitted to take their children on a decent vacation after four years of wallowing in dog crap! I must have missed the memo, darnit. Can someone resend that to me?

I will tell everyone who may happen to read this, right now, that I'm DAMN PROUD that I went to Cancun! I felt like a normal human being for the first time in years. I deserved it and so did my kids. You will never take those precious moments from me, although you may try. Will not happen.

Tammy Grimes, proud mother of two and proud vacationer in Cancun.

No comments: