Sunday, April 16, 2006

Is Anyone Reading This?

This is my first attempt at having a blog...and with the millions of bloggers out there, my first thought is, will anyone ever read this? Who knows...who knows.

Something funny that my daughter, six, said to me the other day. We were jumping on the trampoline after a rain. I was doing the seated jumps, where you bounce down butt first and then back up, and was leaving 'butt tracks' on the trampoline. We started singing, "Mama's got a big 'ol butt, oh yeah...mama's got a big ol' butt" over and over again, you know that song. Later, after a bath, we started singing it again and she said to me. "No, but seriously Mommy, you really DO have a big butt." haha. I cracked up...kids say the darnedest things. (yeah, it really IS big!)

Still no takers on the sponsor needed for the DDB contest. I don't give up easily, though, and I DO expect to make this happen!

No comments: